Induction is carried out once a year as follows:-
· CLASS-VIII & CLASS-XI
Students are inducted on the basis of quota decided by GHQ. Seats are offered to the youth of Balochistan, Pakistan Army personnel and civilian candidates on open merit.
· NUMBER OF SEATS AVAILABLE
The induction is open in VIII Class only. Number of seats available for each class are 90. The admission in class-XI is subject to the availability of seats.
Candidate should be a student of class VII or class VIII.
Candidate should be between 12 and 14 years of age on 1st April in the year of admission. (Waiver of maximum one year may be granted to the candidates of Balochistan only).
Candidate must be medically fit.
INTERMEDIATE / CLASS-XI
1. Candidate should be between 15 to 17 years of age on 1st july of admission year. (Waiver of maximum one year may be granted to the candidates of Balochistan only).
2. Candidate should have passed Class X on joining the college.
3. Candidate must be medically fit.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION
Following procedure to be adopted for submission of application:-
1. Applications for admission must be submitted on the prescribed admission form attached to the prospectus.
2. Each application for admission must be accompanied by a Crossed Postal Order / Bank Draft drawn on Habib Bank Limited, PPL Branch for the amount mentioned in the Admission form as registration fee in favor of COMMANDANT MILITARY COLLEGE SUI. Registration fee is non-refundable.
3. Entries in the application form must be filled with correct information. All entries will be verified. Any false information revealed at a later stage during the candidate’s stay at the college result in disciplinary action / withdrawal, along with a fine of the payment of training charges incurred during the period of stay.
4. The Aplplication form, dully filled in, should be sent directly to the Commandant Military College Sui clearly marked with the red ink on the top right corner of the envelope “Admission for class VIII or class XI” (whichever is applicable).
5. The application form must be accompanied by four self-addressed envelopes of size 4″ x 9″ dully affixed with appropriate stamp of Pakistan Post. Last date for the submission of application is advertised through newspapers and website every year.
The selection procedure is based on the performance/grading of a candidate in the following:-
· Written Test
· Intelligence Test
· Medical Examination at CMH / MH
ADMISSION TEST CENTERS:
Written test is conducted at the following stations:-
a. Punjab: Rawalpindi / Lahore / Multan / Sialkot / Jehlum / Sargodah
b. Sindh: Karachi / Pano Aqil
c. K P K: Peshawar / Abbottabad
d. Balochistan: Quetta / Sui / Turbat / Gwadar Panjgur / Naushki / Khuzdar / Mashkai / Awaran
e. Gilgit Baltistan: Gilgit
f. AJ&K: Muzaffarabad