Note: Print Admission Form on legal size page.
ADMISSION 1st Year Class – ENTRY 2014
1. Applications are invited for 1st Year class admission in Military College Sui. Last datefor submission of application is Sunday, 4 May 2014.
2. Prospects /application forms are available at HBL, PPL Branch Sui, and all Army Selection & Recruitment Centers all over the country, HQ FC Baluchistan. Application forms can also be downloaded from our official website: www.militarycollegesui.edu.pk Bank draft of amount as mentioned below must be attached with all downloaded forms. All bank drafts will be prepared in favour of Commandant Military College Sui, HBL PPL Branch Sui, Account No. 05167100216801.
3. Cost of Prospectus / Bank Draft
Cost of Prospectus + Bank Draft Downloaded Forms
a. Soldiers (Serving/Retired) Rs. 280/-+ 1200/- Rs. 1480/-
b. Officers (Serving/Retired) Rs. 560/- + 1200/- Rs. 1760/-
c. Civilians Rs. 650/- + 1200/- Rs. 1850/-
4. Eligibility. Pakistan National, Unmarried those students who have passed Matric or going to be appeared in the board exam of 10th class.
5. Age Limit. Age of candidate should be 15 - 17 years as on 1st July 2014. Maximum wavier of 90 days can be granted in Upper and lower age limit as per existing rules. However Balochistan Domicile holder will be given one year age waiver in upper age limit.
6. Selection procedure.Admission will be based on performance in Written Test, Intelligence Test / Interview and Medical Examination.
7. Written Test. Candidates will have to appear in Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics and English papers. 75% syllabus will be from 10th class & 25% from 9th.
8. Written Test will be held on Sunday, 11 May 2014.
9. All application must be addressed to “Commandant Military College Sui”.
10. Candidate qualifying the written test will only be called for Intelligent Test and Interview at prescribed centers. Finally selected candidates will only be informed / called.
11. Examination schedule. Entrance Examination will be held on Sunday, 11 May 2014. Examination Centers. Quetta , Khuzdar, Sibi, Sui , Karachi, Hyderabad , Pano Aqil, Kashmore, Muzaffarabad, Peshawar, Abbotabad, Gilgit, Rawalpindi, Kharian, Gujranwala, Sialkot, Lahore, Multan, and Bahawalpur.
12. Last date for submission of application from is Sunday, 4 May 2014.
13. Helpline. For any query, please contact.
a. Army Numbers 8600-32313
b. PTCL Numbers 0835-434010-14, 0835-434020
Note. Incomplete applications /without required amount of draft will not be entertained.