All fresh and repeater cadets should reach Quetta Cantt before 1800 hrs on 19 July 20 for Preliminary Tests of 146 PMA Long Course. Exact location of stay will be communicated later.
They should bring along the fol documents/nec items.
- Passport size photographs (16)
- CNIC or Farm B of cadets (original and 5 copies)
- Domicile / Local certificate original & 5 x photocopies
- CNIC of father (5 x copies)
- For Army wards only.
Serving parents: Certificate from the unit in original and photocopies
Retd: Certificate from DS board in original & 2 x photocopies of pension book.
Fol items should be with each cadet for precautionary measures against Corona Virus and for adherence of SOPs in cannt.
- Face masks (Minimum 7)
- Hand Sanitizer (1 no.)
- Own toilarities (Towel, Soap, tootbphaste/ brush, hair brush etc.)
Gen Clothing and other points.
- Track suit and joggers for physical tests.
- All cadets to get their fresh hair cut before leaving home.
- At least 1 x pair of pant shirt in good shape.
- Reasonable clothing for their complete stay Quetta
- Ball point /Pencil and other stationary.
- Related study material /books
- For any query or information contact Major Ali Gohar (03339231586).
Instructions 146 PMA Long Course